The Associate of Science Degree in Business Administration is for students who, upon graduation, plan to go on to the baccalaureate degree program. This program provides a solid foundation in the general education curriculum while developing social awareness and the communication and critical thinking skills needed to be successful in college and business. Students also acquire a basic understanding of accounting, economics, marketing, business law, and management that will serve them well in future studies and their careers.
Upon successful completion of all Associate of Science in Business Administration program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of business, its core theories, and practices, using relevant business terminology. (Comprehension)
- Recognize the ethical issues present in society. (Comprehension)
- Identify an economic, political, or other social challenge spanning countries, cultures, or continents. (Comprehension)
- Complete an analytical task using a recognized business method. (Application)
- Use graphs or other visual depictions of trends, relationships, or changes in status to explain past, present, or future business situations. (Application)
- Discover recognized business methods to gather and evaluate information. (Analysis)
- Apply alternative approaches to answering a question in a real-world business setting. (Analysis)
- Prepare evidence for an economic, political, or other social challenge and propose a solution to it. (Analysis).