The page uses Browser Access Keys to help with keyboard navigation. Click to learn moreSkip to Navigation

Different browsers use different keystrokes to activate accesskey shortcuts. Please reference the following list to use access keys on your system.

Alt and the accesskey, for Internet Explorer on Windows
Shift and Alt and the accesskey, for Firefox on Windows
Shift and Esc and the accesskey, for Windows or Mac
Ctrl and the accesskey, for the following browsers on a Mac: Internet Explorer 5.2, Safari 1.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6+.

We use the following access keys on our gateway

n Skip to Navigation
k Accesskeys description
h Help
    Blue Ridge Community and Technical College
  Feb 20, 2018
2017-2018 Catalog

~ 2016-2017 - Core Coursework Transfer Agreement

The Higher Education Policy Commission is charged by statute with ensuring that undergraduate core coursework completed at any of its institutions is transferable as general studies credit to all other state institutions of higher education in West Virginia for credit with the grade earned. Though system policy provides that undergraduate coursework is generally transferable among state institutions, there is no requirement that courses transferred will meet the general studies requirements at receiving institutions.  The purpose of this procedure is to establish a process and format which will enable students who transfer from one state college or  university to another to transfer core coursework that will count toward fulfillment of general studies requirements at the receiving institutions. To facilitate the discharge of this statutory responsibility, the following agreement for transfer of core coursework at state higher education institutions in West Virginia and listing of institutional courses that are acceptable for transfer under this agreement has been developed.  Each institution shall be responsible for identifying each course listed in its course catalog that is also listed as a CCTA course. Such courses shall be identified on the official and unofficial school transcript with a tilde (~) as the lead character on the course title.